Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wednesday's Child is Full of Woe



“Monday's child is fair in face, Tuesday's child is full of grace, Wednesday's child is full of woe, Thursday's child has far to go, Friday's child is loving and giving, Saturday's child works hard for its living, and a child that's born on a Christmas Day is fair and wise, good and gay.”  

I received the following from the girl who took in the kitten that was in early stage of pregnancy - I was overcome by her note - I can't tell you how good it feels when someone falls in love with a street cat that I have personally rescued.  She is not the first one to fall in love, there have been many others - Jenifer with Mama Girl, my mother with Gracie and Biffer, Wendy with Timmy, my sister with Digit and Buttons, Mary and Mike with Mike and Mary (yes, they named the cats after themselves! :)), there are just so many...  to know that I was able to save so many cats from a life of misery, and placed them in the loving and caring hands of so many kind people, it just WARMS - no, not warms, it MELTS my heart!

"Janine,
I may end up keeping Taffy for myself...she is such an angel and doing so well with the others....Uggh...thanks so much...LOL. Seriously though...she is doing great and it warms my heart to see her running and playing with the others a little everyday...If it weren't for her growing tummy you would never know she was expecting. Being a kitten herself I hope instincts take over when it gets to be that time. She loves just watching me and the other cats too...she is taking in how we interact and what goes on in an indoor lifestyle. SOCIALIZING I think is the big term...K...drop me a line...talk to ya later!!"

I did not feed at Sparkle's spot this morning.  I am praying I can get her tomorrow as one of the two I am planning on TNR'g (trapping, neutering and returning (uggh)).  The other is another adult female I suspect may be.  I will have to keep them overnight and then return them due to their surgeries that day.  I HATE having to return cats, but it must be done, as there is no where or no one to take them.  Say a prayer for me that I am successful! 

Quote of the day:  "Don't miss the donut by looking through the hole."

1 comment:

  1. heheheh,,I had no idea u put my email on your blog,,,She is still warming my heart....a little more every day...I took better pics...(I got a new phone)sent to your email and put on facebook..

    ReplyDelete