Thursday, March 22, 2012

Big Packages, Little Packages!



Yes, I did a little inventory this morning .... boy, girl, check!  neutered, unneutered, check!  There are many males out there, now that I have removed at least five females the past two weeks.  And they are definitely unneutered.  Don't forget, I can't see in the darkness of the mornings, so I have to feel my way around!  :)  As someone said to me recently, they are the culprits!  So, as much as the girls need to be spayed, the boys need to be neutered.

It was a quiet morning for me.  It was nice not having to replace wet or frozen towels.  As I got out of the car at one spot, I could hear a wicked cat fight going on.  Of course, here is me, trying to stop it when I can't even see it, so I am catcalling in the hood at 5:45 am.  Thank God not many people are up at that time.  I look like a real crazy person sometimes.

I just got news that someone in my past life - I haven't seen her in years, but always sent a birthday card to her - passed away yesterday.  Melanoma.  So scary.  So sad.  As far as updates on the pregnant cats I've rescued recently, no one has had their babies.  Tabitha and her litter of five are doing well, and I hope to have a picture of them soon.  I am sure they adorable and have grown some hair on their tiny bodies since I saw them last!

"The true harvest of my daily life is somewhat as intangible and indescribable as the tints of morning or evening.  It is a little stardust caught, a segment of the rainbow which I have clutched."

No comments:

Post a Comment