Friday, March 9, 2012

Home Sweet Home!



Sandy is now Sasha.  She was tested and all came out negative.  She is about 10 months old, and will deliver in about three weeks.  Such a lucky little girl.  Thanks to a foster mom named Joanna who took her in and is making a home sweet home for this little one.

The picture above is from a home for sale in California.  Its a multi-million dollar home in Calabasas that I was browsing through.  I am a big dreamer.  Although as I looked at the prices of these homes, I thought to myself, what I could do with all that money.  And these people spend these enormous fortunes just to put a roof over their head.  Think of all the cats lives that could be saved with a tenth of this wealth.  Unbelieveable.  The glass is beautiful for sure, but life is so much more precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment