Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The difficulties of life are meant to make us better, not bitter.

I am hoping I am better by the difficulties I face and overcome each day.  I know there are others that have become bitter over their circumstances.  I am glad I am not one of them.

today is hopefully the last day of the very cold temperatures we've been experiencing over the weekend.  It has been in the teens!  My sister-in-law in Australia wrote me to say they are going into their fall season, and temps for the day have been around 30 something celcius.  Thats 100 degrees farenheit!  I'll take that over the teens any day!  Maybe.  Then again, maybe not.  OK, regardless, I made the kitties I feed daily a bit more comfortable than they would be with no food for today.  There was no rain or snow yesterday, so towels were still dry.  The usual suspects - the ones I've named - are still there, with a thankful meow to greet me.  Big Red, Talky, Sparkle, Jimmy, Bully, Angel and Jackson.  Of course, I have not named the other 30 or so cats I see each morning.  I am just not that clever.  Its hard enough getting in and out of the car for the 13 stops I make, let alone try to name all the cats I feed. 

At the one spot where the crazy person goes to rearrange my stuff, and as I mentioned yesterday I would get the wording on the paper plate (see my post from yesterday if you don't know what I am talking about).  Here is what it says:  "If you would benefit from knowing who has vandalized the door I can check the traffic video – I need to know the date and if the vandalism occurred when you check them (here they drew a box to be checked off), before you checked them (box) or after you checked them (box). Can you approximate the exact time – I believe the community needs to know who among them is so cruel." 


There is a level of intelligence here, but this person is whacked.  I do believe there are some very intelligent crazy people, right?   Anyways, this time someone smashed to smithereens the plastic dish for water.  And of course the towel was missing and the blankets were all rearranged.  I would love to film what goes on here in my absence.  The same kitties run to me here each morning.  Two are very very sweet.  I would love to rescue them.  We just need more people to take them in!  Please pass this around - maybe we have some potential fosters out there.  You never know!  The picture here is of the door before this person broke it in half.  This should give you a better idea of how I had it set up, with straw underneath it.   The other pic is how it looks when I pull up to this location.  The kitties are waiting, and the lunatic is no where to be seen.


1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm just glad the loony isn't around when you come by! Sheesh. I haven't asked anyone to check a box since I was in junior high! LOL. Can't wait to see more pics of Tabitha's babies. :)

    ReplyDelete