Friday, March 23, 2012

TGIF!

"If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars."

A few people in my life have had some sadness come their way recently, and when I speak to them, I try to lift their spirits by pointing out all of the good things in their life, and how precious their lives are.  I personally have had a lot of misfortune come upon me recently, but I try to wake each day with a renewed spirit, and tell myself I will get through it one day at a time.  Today I have a vacation day, so I will spend it by taking care of my world first, and then others as needed.

My regulars were out in full swing this morning - the cats, but included in that are the hookers and druggies.  This is their kind of weather!  They don't bother me, they know what I do and that I don't have anything to give to them.  They sit and talk and wait for their next fix.

I will be taking little Laura in for her leukemia test this afternoon.  Please say a prayer she tests negative.  I've never known a sweeter kitty.  Have a wonderful day.






1 comment:

  1. I'm praying for Laura - she IS beautiful. Such colors!! Have a nice day off Janine. Nancy C.

    ReplyDelete