Saturday, March 24, 2012

Saturday Morning Observations


Quick post here, I want to go back to bed until I have to go pick up a loveseat and deliver it to Wally.  Yes, someone finally came through on something for Wally in regard to a sofa or futon.  Diane, from Another Chance Pet Rescue, was clearing out space in her house to make room for fostering more kitties, and didn't need this perfectly good loveseat, so she offered it to Wally.  Thank you so much Diane. 

Laura:  Sweet Laura (aka Loralei) tested postive for FIV.  In my opinion, FIV is not as bad as leukemia.  I have a cat named Boris who was diagnosed six years ago and is perfectly healthy physically, and lives amongst the rest of my brood. It is not contagious - only if there is a severe bite wound, but they all get along pretty famously, so thats not a problem.  He is more susceptible to infection, but he doesn't go out, and the household is pretty healthy, so there have been no problems.  So I need to find her a good home.  I am hoping for this one girl to take her, and if not, there's a problem.  I don't have a lot of other choices.  But she is just so sweet.  She needs more attention than I can give her right now, she is isolated from the others. 

One final note.  I saw a very young cat on Grand that is extremely pregnant.  She is a very small black cat and she is going to pop.  I was sick when I felt her belly, and then she ran from me.  Sick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment