Wednesday, March 16, 2011

UPDATE: Lucy


(see previous post today)

I just received this from the org. that took in Cassie - the tortoise colored pregnant kitty I rescued (first pregnant cat I've EVER rescued) a several weeks ago. I thought it was a kind thing to say, but she did open my eyes to facts I didn't think about. I share it with you here. I am not patting my self on the back, I just think everyone should know these statistics simply put:


"Do you have any idea how many lives you have saved in the past few weeks by taking these pregnant cats off the streets? 4 pregnant cats, who will have anywhere from 4-8 babies each, even if half of those babies survived, in 6 months the females would be having babies right along with their mothers!! It's mind boggling. I just wish we had more room to take them all! Glad Lucy is safe! She is gorgeous :)"


Mind boggling! The picture here is of Lucy:

No comments:

Post a Comment