Thursday, March 3, 2011

Daffy

Well, I must sound like a broken record this week with the the pregnant cats I gotten off the street, but I think there is another one out there this morning. I am naming her Daffy (short for Daffodil). She is a little sweet black and white who lets me pick her up and hold her. She comes out of an abandoned house basement window each morning and greets me with a meow. I looked at her good this morning and she is a bit rounded in the belly. I will have to keep my eyes open to see if she is growing. Its a tragedy there are so many pregnant cats out there, and I sometimes blame myself that I am not trying to round up these animals to get them fixed, but I have NO time - I am a one woman show! I wish I had help... seriously. I have a more than full time job I have to go to for 9-10 hours a day. I barely have weekends anymore, nor do I have space in my house for any more... Nor do I have a place to conveniently drop them off that morning, and the other issue is I don't WANT to drop these cats back out into the street once they are neutered. They are too sweet and wonderful to put them back out there to fend for themselves. I need a safe haven to bring them to, which is why I would love to be part of a sanctuary. I just need the money!

No comments:

Post a Comment