Thursday, March 24, 2011

Feed Me! Feed Me!!


Thats a line from the Little Shop of Horrors. I love movie quotes if you haven't noticed. But that is also what my little angels say to me each morning, although in cat language,and of course, body language! The one spot, where there is a tortoise, a grey and a black kitty, the grey is in bad shape. I need to get him out of there. The black is not far behind. The grey let me pet him this morning, the black one is very friendly, shy, but friendly. Same with the torty, she is timid, yet there. They are for sure hungry. The grey is injured, and I must help him. I just hate the thought of bringing him to the shelter, but he has no where else to go. I have not seen a cat around where I rescued Benny in many many days. I know something is eating the food, and its not a raccoon as they make terrible messes, so I would notice. I also have seen Red only once in two weeks at another spot. Its been eerily quiet out there since I got the four pregnant females off the streets. Funny how that is. Wonder if its a coincidence? or not? We had a lot of snow yesterday and overnight, so I was nervous about what conditions I would find this morning, but only one spot was bad, where the two injured cats are, so much snow got in between the lean-to's - you always feel bad knowing their dry towels were covered in snow.


The picture here is of a cat that a friend of mine rescued from a shelter where he was surrendered after being beaten and caged for two years. God bless her. He is very scared right now, and with a lot of patience and love, I am sure he will come around. Go Julie!

No comments:

Post a Comment