Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Merry Christmas!


Sorry, thats what it looks like as I look out the window. Its spring, and its snowing today. just lovely. Its been the worst year weatherwise that I can recall... and not just in my town, but all over the world there have been so many major disasters. You just sometimes wonder... It was quiet out there this morning. All my spots are secure, and dry. I really wish I could get the babies out of the 7th Street spot, they watch me from a distance, inch every so closer to me each day, waiting for thier daily grub. And then there are the Pennsylvania babies, the grey and black that come out of the abandoned house's basement, through the bars that are there. They just look pathetic. The black kitty has been TNR'd, you can tell by its ear that has been clipped. Its either that or it had a really bad fight and its tip was ripped. I hope its just TNR'd, but he is a friendly baby, so he could really use a home. Pretty too. The grey, he is slightly injured and a bit more timid.


I have an update on Daisy/Fluffy and Copper, as she is now called. I rescued her several weeks ago. He has a slight urinary problem, so has been moved from his original home, but her caregiver now is trying to rehabilitate him from that annoying problem. SHE is a beautiful kitty, and is suspected of being pregnant also. I attach a photo of her here.

3 comments:

  1. is that dusty auntie

    Brenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. oomggg :))))))))) i wantt himmmmmmmm this saturday i need to come over and see him

    Brenna

    ReplyDelete