Monday, March 7, 2011

Daisy's Babies


(sound of a bugle) (or horn?) announcing the birth of Daisy's babies!!! Daisy's babies began to enter the world around 3 am. this morning. All FIVE of them. And may be another one or two still to come! I attach a picture of them so far...


I can't feel any more happiness than I do about being able to take this cat off the street this past Friday morning. Daisy literally let me carry her from one spot, Central Park, to the next point being the back seat of my car, and drove her home without even a carrier to place her in. I can't feel any more gratitude than I do for having Anotherchancepetrescue being there for Daisy when she needed a place to nest and have her babies. And for mid-wife Heather for helping to deliver these babies. Thank you to everyone involved. I am so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment