Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Boo Rescue


Well, another one saved. The pregnant Boo I wrote about this past week I managed to grab and place in my carrier. She is a pretty little girl, but very pregnant, and very scared. I got the go ahead from Anotherchancepetrescue, who have been lifesavers for me for several pregnant mothers recently. I rescued 'Cassie' just last Friday in the snowstorm, who is ready to give birth any day, and this group took her in. Cassie is a pretty tortoise colored cat. Boo, who I would like to rename Olivia (as in Hussey, get it? :)) is a pretty grey tabby. Olivia/Boo is ready any day now also. So sad, so many kittens... At least we got another female off the street. These newborn babies would have died easily in these elements. I sometimes wonder if cats have the same feelings as humans... Did I take her away from her mate, Benny? Is Benny the dad? Or is the dad one of the other several cats I feed at that location. She hung around Benny though. Benny came running to me right up to my car door this morning. Boo right behind him. I would love to find a home for Benny, so sweet, but it must be home that is ready for him NOW. I cannot keep him. I wish someone would open their hearts to adopting another cat. I do not believe that you can never have enough, but you can have JUST enough. I will have pictures of Olivia posted shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment