Monday, March 14, 2011

March Madness




March has not been doing what I want it to do. Its supposed to be spring, no signs of snow, and decent temperatures... Instead, woke up to a light blanket of snow on the ground, and temps enough to make me wear my scarf. I am SO sick of this weather. Its been a horrific winter and year so far, including around the world, with all of the natural disasters that have happened. I just keep reminding myself to take it one day at a time, thats all we can do! Nothing really exciting happened this weekend, I didn't pick up any strays, although I continue to keep my eye out for two pregant females. I will have to make a decision on them soon. And it won't be a pleasant decision for me either. I did have a newfound friend shadow me Sunday morning. She is the girl that is fostering the two pregant cats I rescued within the past two weeks. One of which, Daisy, has given birth to six beautiful babies. As if my friend didn't have enough on her hands, but she is willing to help me out as I will have to travel for work next month. I thank God for her. I have had no help whatsoever with what I do, so its really really helpful to know someone is willing to step in when I need it most. When the cats need it most I should say! We had our changeover for daylight savings time Saturday, and was dragging yesterday, but for some reason, I am completely refreshed this morning, and ready to tackle whatever challenges lie ahead for me today! I hope you feel the same! PS, Pictures of my kitties Boris (gray) and Toonces, and Dexter (aka Darth Vader) who is still available for adoption!

No comments:

Post a Comment