Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Lucy


I rescued one of the two pregnant females out there on this miserable rainy morning. Albeit a warm one. Thank God. I think we've seen the last of the frigid temps for the season. The only reason I did this was because someone - a true angel - offered to take her. This angel also has two of the three other pregnant cats I rescued in the past three weeks. "Lucy" (LOOSEy, get it? :))) is a very young grey kitty. I am hoping that I can get help with trapping and spaying on that street, as it is one of the highest populated street of cats on my daily route. I did one TNR (trap-neuter-return) there last summer, but its so hard for me to do on my own. I just need more bodies to help me with this! I do not know what I will do with sweet Mittens. She let me hold her in my arms this morning, she was sitting there in the rain when I pulled up. She is a young kitty too, just as sweet as can be. I need to think of a plan. If anyone knows of anyone that would be willing to foster her, it would be wonderful. She is not ready to give birth yet, but it will be soon. Here is a picture of Mittens.

No comments:

Post a Comment