Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tulip!

Attached is a picture of Tulip.  This is the kitty I rescued from the corners of Webster and Fernwood, the kitty I couldn't tell if was pregnant or not.  Isn't she purdy! Still waiting on pics of the new black mamma - now named Lilianna - who was rescued on Saturday morning, and her three darling babies she had the next morning, on Easter!  I am hoping her foster mom will name one of the kitties Bunny.  Jackie, who I rescued yesterday, is doing well, and will be vetted tomorrow.  Here is her picture again. 



And of course, lets not forget about Laura, who still needs adoption, and is patiently, and sweetly waiting in my house for that to happen, here is her picture again.  

And of course, least but not last, lets not forget about Prince Harry, the little guy who is about seven months old, and has a little fracture in his hip, but is getting around like gangbusters.  I let him out yesterday to stroll around the house.  He is so lonely cooped up in a small room so that he does not jump around and his break can heal.  But he enjoyed his little excursion yesterday.  And, there was no hissing!


Tomorrow, I will be trap, neutering and returning, thanks to Habitat for Cats' two open spots at the clinic for me.  I am hoping to get Angel, and one of the two black kitty brothers on Hayward.  I have the chance to do it again next Wednesday, and will hopefully get the other brother, and the white kitty on Grand.  Angel has a very bad wound on her nose that is not healing, and I am hoping they will treat her for that with a shot of antibiotic.  This cat business is expensive.  I had to bring my own boy Jack in to the vet yesteday for an upper respiratory infection that cost me $133.  Boy, they sure get you, don't they?

I want to thank those who have contributed to this cause of mine so far with the new donation button.  I can't tell you how grateful I am, nor could I ever show it, but hopefully you can see how your money is being spent, by helping these angels.  So far I can pay for two spayings, and feed all of these cats.  There are so many, but thanks to people like you, and people from the rescue groups who have helped, the numbers are dwindling.  But as my vet pointed out to me (he could've lied to me, or not said anything!), it will never go away.  There will always be more and more.  Yes, back to reality, thanks Doc.  Ka-ching, Ka-ching!

No comments:

Post a Comment