Thursday, April 5, 2012

Here is a test to find out if your mission on earth is finished: If you're alive, it isn't.

LAURA
 CINNAMON
BORIS

I don't have a lot to share from my route this morning.   All I know was that I didn't want to get out of bed, but once I am up, and get moving, its game on!  Little Laura - the little girl I am trying to get adopted out - is now in the habit of laying with me at night on the pillow beside me, and doesn't move the entire night.  She is so content, and so mellow, its amazing.  Never have I seen a cat so darned sweet.  The downside is she hisses at the other kids that try to claim their spot.  Cinnamon, Boris and Toonces have always shared the bed with their momma, and now they are being hissed at!  What to make of it!  I am sure they don't like it one bit, so Laura has got to go!

I did not see pregnant black kitty this morning on Garson, but did see Big Red.  He is a mess.  I have not had the heart to bring him to the shelter because he loves his pats and scratches, and he is still getting around.  i have thought it would be for the best for a few years now, as he has had some serious injuries, but he is still getting around so I don't have the heart.  I know he suffers though, that is the only reason I would even consider taking him to the shelter.  But for now, I can't do it.

I did, however, see the pregnant kitten.  She is bursting at the seams.  And she is very very fluffy, and she is very very young.  She runs to see me when I pull up, but just as quickly runs away as I get out of the car.  She would need to be trapped, for sure, but where would she go after that?  I am sick over this. 

I have a couple more animal stories from friends I would like to share.  I hope you enjoy them.  I also hope to get more!  Thanks for reading!  (boy, lots of typos today!)

"I have had many many pets in my life time and have loved each and every one of them. My babies "Dylan" and "Rocky" 2 beautiful,sweet 14 year old Shih Tzus are part of the family and have brought so much joy , happiness and love to us over the years. They are starting to grow very old and can no longer see or hear but every afternoon when we get home they are waiting at the door wagging their tails and happy as can be to know that we are there. My husband walks them which they really enjoy and we play with them for a few minutes they eat and go back to bed. Before we go to bed they sit on the couch with us , we talk to them, brush them give them their treats and back to sleep they go. They are very content .When I have a day off from work they follow my every footstep and want to be where ever I go and I love to have them near. Our Kitty "BOO" is just turning 20 years old and is healthy {besides a little arthritis} She also gathers with us on the couch every night to get her share of "Lovins.""  Paula

"My animal story is not a pretty one.  Cody pooped on my back seat while I was in Kmart the other day after work.  I thought I was being nice taking him with me because he is cooped up in the house all day, so I stopped home to get him.  He went pee but would not poop before we left.  Thank God I have a rag rug on the seat, it was not a pretty sight (or smell) when I opened the door.  How’s that for a animal story?  Probably not what you had in mind."  Diane


One more thing:  LOOK AT TAFFY AND HER BABIES SLEEPING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment