Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Another Prisoner of Love!


Yes, I do mean LOVE, because if we didn't love these animals, we wouldn't go out at 5 am. behind people's houses to trap a cat in a cage, scare it to death, and make it stay that way for a whole day - sometimes day and night, and let it back out where it came from.  Thanks to Habitat again, I was able to secure a spot to trap, neuter and return, which I did from Second Street this morning, and really was hoping to get another pregnant female, like I did this past Sunday for Another Chance Rescue clinic.  At this point I do not know if male or female, or if pregnant.   I will keep you informed when I find out later today!  I pray to God this cat has not been spayed or neutered previously.  There are some clinics that don't tip (clip) the ear on cats, and as much as I hate it, its almost imperative if you are letting these cats back on the street.  You have to know which is which, and this baby has both ears (lobes?) intact!  Thanks to Nancy and her sister Lorry for the transport again! 

I have somne other great news.  Remember the beautiful pregnant female, one of the first ones I got?  Here is her picture to remind you. 


She was renamed Emma.  A foster mom named Joanna from Another Chance took her - she was quite the popular girl due to her colors when I got her, and people jumped at the chance to take her.   Well, GUESS WHO HAD HER BABIES YESTERDAY???? 


I can't wait to see all the beautiful colored babies that came from this girl!!!    Congratulations Sasha!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment