Saturday, April 28, 2012

Pictures

I finally figured out - am having trouble with the thigga ma jigger thingy you put the thing in from the camera, onto the hard drive, to download the pics.  I hope you all got that.  :)  Didn't work at home, and doesn't work on another computer.  So, something wrong with that.  And on that is where the picture is of Mike.  So, in the meantime, until I can get it working, or have to replace it, here is a picture of Julie's kitties - I would love to know their story, and I am sure they have one: 

Simi and Sushi:

and here is a picture of the new Mom, Tulip, and her five babies, they were born on Thursday of last week!  I rescued Tulip from Ferndale and Webster in the nick of time.  And to imagine, I petted her for weeks, and kept feeling her belly, and I just couldn't tell if she was pregnant because she was so FAT!  :)  Glad I got her, and thank you Diane for being her foster mommy. 




2 comments:

  1. Cute photos! Tulip looks like a great mama. Hope you can find a way to get the pic of Mike posted. And I can't wait to hear the results of your spay/neuter round-up. Sounds like a real kitty rodeo! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simi left was a FERAL kitten so feral she was considered to dangerous to work with but too young to TNR so after some begging she was released to me to work with. Now 3 months later at 6 months of age she is very sweet, socia, and very loving. So glad she got another chance! Sushi right was from a litter abandoned by a breeder that left her husband. He gave them to us and mom and all of her other 5 siblings got great homes. Sushi aka sexy monkey was very tiny teacup size and had severe eating issues. She vomited every time she ate. This stunted her growth and she is as small as a kitten yet 1.5 years old. She also has asthma. She is my love monkey and I am glad she had issues when she was a baby and couldn't be adopted because I couldn't imagine life without her or Simi or any of my babies :)

    ReplyDelete