Sunday, August 15, 2010

Whats up with that?

I am writing today, Sunday, as tomorrow will be playing in a golf tournament for work and won't have time. I just want to comment on something. Why are animal control/cruelty calls so hard to make? I have a new reason on top of knowing an animal is suffering, and that animal will have to wait because of our lack of officers to respond to calls. But also its the folks working and taking the reports that are SO uncompassionate. Its like you are the criminal when you make these calls. And why would it be so hard to ask for a follow up call from the investigator who checked it out? Its not hard to ask, but to get the actual call back? I am so so so discouraged by our system. I want to make it known about my frustration, but don't know who to notify! The police and cruelty hotline are supposed to be the help you need when you need them!

No comments:

Post a Comment