Friday, August 27, 2010

Blue Skies?

I am in a bad place today. There are so many things stacked against me in my quest for world peace. ha. Seriously, in my quest for all living creatures to be fed and housed. I am slowly starting to realize that its not going to happen. Not under my watch. I am contemplating stopping doing everything I have been doing. That means a lot of suffering on many sides of the spectrum here. I think I need a break, but I won't get it by taking a vacation from it. Its either all or nothing in doing this. I need a renewal of spirit, and don't know where it going to come from.



I just inserted a link that is typical of the emotions I go through each day. Its a wonderful story, but also a very rare one.

2 comments:

  1. I understand the feeling..I feel it everyday, it is a never ending battle that we will never win. I try to remember that I cannot make a difference for all of them, but I can make all the difference for some of them. Sometimes you feel like you are just beating your head against the wall..for me, the satisfaction comes when I place them in a new home..but that doesn't happen often with what you do working with the ferals. Only you can decide if what you are doing is the right thing to do..look deep within yourself and you will figure it out. You HAVE made a difference to so many helpless animals, and they are grateful! Julie L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janine, you are doing wonderful things saving these kitties. I understand your quest. I will pray for them. Can you pray for these tortured animals? Abuse is everywhere. I feel the way you do, like no one wants to help and no one really cares. People don't want to know about what goes on in the food industry so they can eat like Kings and Queens. And dine on tortured souls of God. THIS IS PURE TORTURE.

    Can you promise you will watch this video? Please, for me.

    Lv ya. Jacqueline

    http://www.meat.org/

    ReplyDelete