Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mission Accomplished!

With the help of my accomplice, I managed to go out this morning in the dark, at 5:37am. this morning, to be sure the very wet and miserable cats and kittens had food with shelter over it. The planks I got from Home Depot last week, I think they are like 2'x4', not ideal, were brought to shelter the food for four spots that have no shelters. Three of those spots - 2nd Street, Central Park, and Hebard have kittens, so I was especially worried about those. The sound of rain on my skylight in the early hours is a very depressing sound to me now. I know these cats are suffering. I can only hope and pray that they will survive without suffering another day. I also pray for the Ballet cats and two baby kittens where I was told I had to remove their shelter last Thursday. Life can be so cruel. On the other hand, I have not seen the cockapoo in three days now. It is not chained to the tree. I can only hope the owner found some compassion for the animal and its in the house. I am also going to check on my Stripes, the cat I rescued from Central and Goodman. Angel Andrea is fostering him, and she is just the nicest girl. I will bring him his favorite wet food and a new litter box, where I hear he has used already successfully! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment