Friday, August 20, 2010

News at 7

Well, I am running late, and so is the news (its 7:40). Lots of happenings this morning! No luck trapping Red at my first stop, on 7th street, ran into the ladies that asked me if I have been going to Cali's area, told them no because I didn't think there were any more cats depending on that feeding area, they said there are two, I said oh boy, and promised them I would go, then onto Benny's area on Central where Whitey tried to bite my leg, he is very frisky, have to keep my eye on him. He isn't mean, he is just really flighty or something. He rubs against you and then bites you! The little cockapoo was no where in sight which means the owner hopefully took him in. Will continue to keep my eye out on that. Then onto corners Central and Goodman where lo and behold, I caught Stripes! Stripes will be tested at 5 today for leukemia, and then onto his hopefully foreever home with Angel Andrea! She is such a nice girl to keep waiting for me to rescue one of the four babies I am trying desperately to find homes for. Red, Benny and Blacky are now left. Poor Stripes is in my bedroom scared out of his mind. Its like going to another country, not knowing a soul, not knowing whats around the corner. I am sure its been a long time, if ever, that he was in a comfortable bedroom with rugs, bed, windows to look out at, food at your feet all day long, someone to pet you. Such luxury! OK, wish me luck getting him back into his cage later on! Have a GREAT DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment