Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Pick Me Up

I've been really down this morning, wondering if what I do makes any difference at all... and sad because of picking up these two kittens I wrote about in my previous post, and knowing their fate - This also shows me that someone is out there paying attention to my blog! :) I needed this today:

"It is true, especially for these little ones..It is no life. They do not suffer when they are put to sleep. I have seen it so many times..they simply go to sleep, painless and peacefully. We cannot say the same for the cruel life they would face out there. You above all know how hard it is for these poor cats. I volunteer at a feral cat spay/neuter clinic and it breaks my heart to see the condition of some of these cats. God bless you for caring for them..."

Thanks Julie L.!

No comments:

Post a Comment