Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Judgment Day

This morning is sentencing for the woman who starved her dog to death in her garage last February. I hope that the Judge received the letter I wrote him less than a month ago, and I hope he comes up with a good sentencing for her, not the typical slap on the wrist sort of thing. I also hope, but doubt, that Officer Muller will be there, the investigative officer who arrested her. I want to ask him what he knows about the little cockapoo on Central Park. Haven't seen him in over a week or two now. I want to know what was said and where the dog is, was he taken? I also went to Stripes foster mother's house this morning to see if I could coax him to me, as she said she has seen him, so I figured he is hanging around there, not knowing the neighborhood. I am so worried for him, and so upset that he got out of her apartment. He is used to very early morning feeding so I thought I might have some luck, but none to be had. I hope she does not give up looking for him. OK, carpe diem!

No comments:

Post a Comment