Sunday, August 8, 2010

Weekend

Its been an interesting one. Lots of goings on, as usual, but I wouldn't trade it! I met a few really nice people this weekend. One being Kenny G, a dude I met at 6ish am. Saturday morning. He was a very nice guy, down on his luck a bit, but works at the car wash on near Portland on Bay. I gave him a few dollars, he followed me to a couple of cat places, and then tooled behind me to the public market where I got some money out of the machine. I know what you all must think, I am gullible, and stupid to put myself in danger, but I can smell danger a mile away, and I do love to help people out. He was a really nice guy, gave me two huge hugs, and told me he would always watch out for me if he sees me around in the mornings. Then I met a girl named Dee who co-founded Blue Moon Meadows, a dog rescue operation. She donated some cat food to me. What a wonderful woman, and thank God for people like her. She rescues dogs, and finds them homes. God bless her. I do have a small dilemma though. Each morning, I see a small Bichon white doggie tied to a bush by a three foot chain, and I know it is neglected. It had some dirty water in its bowl this morning, but I don't know what to do. Its also a mess, its fur over its eyes, dirty. I want to talk to the owner before I put in a call to Lollypop. Each morning I see it now, and I just don't know how to handle, as I don't want retaliation from the dude cause he knows I go next to his property to feed the cats, where Benny and Whitey are, on Central near Second. Not sure what to do! But I will think of something, I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment