Monday, August 1, 2011

Queen of Hearts

"Once I was glad,
Always happy, never sad,
And every day
Seemed like Sunday,

And although things were slow,
Never seemed to have enough dough
Somehow,I never once got lonely...

Ya see the fact is more or less
Your gambling with your own happiness
And most all your would be friends
Turn out so phoney
Oh but times they change
And rearrange...

And I will sing to the Queen of Hearts
Don't


know where to stop
or how to stop...."


This is a song by Gregg Allman - what can I say, I am a product of the 70's. Where songs meant life to me. Songs I listen to that choke me with tears. I would love to document as background this song to what I see in the areas of where I go each day, the poverty, the inhumaneness for the animals, and to life around the people.

I will also be rescuing another kitty tomorrow morning. I have been feeding this little black long haired kitty on a very busy intersection in the city. It allows me to pet it while it gobbles down food. Just this morning, I stopped back after doing my rounds to fill the bowl with more food, as there was now a crowd of five gathering to eat, and I noticed something odd looking about little black kitty. I picked it up, and noticed that it has bowlegged back legs, and they are shorter than the front. This poor little guy is deformed. I must do the right thing and save it. Who knows if it has been around for a Rochester winter. It looks very young. I can't wait to show you its picture when I get it! I don't know where I will get the money for the vet, or how I will keep it in my house, as I have no room, but I will find a way!

I also dedicate this post to Blue, a sweet dog that is a co-worker's baby that was put to sleep today because of his old age and illness. I sent Tim the Rainbow Bridge prayer, and hope helped, a little. He took the day off in mourning of his faithful friend, as he should have. God bless Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment