Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wacky Wednesday


There are so many little stories I could tell you about my mornings. One is Miss B. Miss B. lives a few houses down from the corner where I place food bowls under a tree for three female kitties, all whom have had a litter so far. One has been neutered just this weekend, after recently having a litter. Miss B. walks down the street with the one little black kitty with white tipped tail, just like you see in these crazy videos out there. This cat walks right beside her down a whole block. Anyways, Miss B. loves these kitties, but she is very poor, and obviously cannot afford to have them spayed. She even has a broken washing machine thats sort of hooked up to her kitchen sink. She has to empty water into it from the tap in order to get her clothes washed. I know this because we got to talking about the kitties and she wanted to show me her dilemma with the washing machine, and as I walked into her very small, dark and somewhat cluttered home, I had to step over a couple little kittens that came darting towards the door. These kittens came from one of the litters of one of the kitties outside. I put an ad for a handyman in Craigslist for her but no one has responded. Its amazing. There is kindness where you least expect it. She loves these kitties, but cannot care for them due to her financial situation. I am trying to help her. I need to befriend as many people as I can around these dangerous neighborhoods that I feed cats at.

Picture attached is of Timmy. Timmy is a small little guy, weighing only 6 pounds, and just under a year old. Timmy is the kind of cat that if you wrapped him around your neck, he would just stay there. He is a very content little boy, and very very lucky. And he knows it. I kiss his belly and he loves that. He is just so gentle. Timmy was VERY hungry this morning but I could not feed him because he is going to the vet today to be spayed! And then little Timmy will be up for adoption. God Bless Tiny Timmy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment