Thursday, August 4, 2011

UPDATE: Part 3

Timmy spent his first night in a warm cozy room. He likes to sleep on the ledge on the open window, and I did place a blanket for him. He is only 6 pounds, so he is very thin and tiny, so I wanted to be sure he had a warm blanket under him. This morning Timmy was very very loving. He jumped off his perch to greet me, rubbed against my legs, and just wanted to be held. This is a kitty that you can hold for hours and he would never tire of it. He likes to roll over and have his belly rubbed and scratched. I think he is so grateful for the wamth and comfort off the streets... I made an appointment for his neutering for next week. He is one very lucky little boy. I pray he gets adopted soon, he is very lonely in his room! All was somewhat well at all the normal spots. Its scarey at 5 am. now, its still dark. I am very cautious and careful out there. I am like an owl, I can almost twist my head around, and I look everywhere before I get out of my car. But so far its just the animals waiting for me. I had to chase off two racoons this morning. They are everywhere in the city! Sharing a pic of my Toonces, the oldest of my own. She is an odd creature, but I love her to pieces!

1 comment:

  1. WONDERFUL NEWS ABOUT TIMMY!
    He is a lucky boy to have you.

    ALan

    ReplyDelete