Saturday, August 20, 2011

Satisfying Saturday!

My day off was a whirlwind yesterday. GREAT NEWS: Timmy was adopted by a very kind woman named Wendy. She actually lives a few streets away from me, and has a dog named Herbie, who has 'bowed' legs also. She found out about Timmy through our mutual vet, when Timmy was in for his neutering last week, she was in with Herbie. They got to talking, he told her I do rescue, and she immediately knew it was me. She showed up on my doorstep wanting to be introduced to Timmy, and I brought him over the very next day for a 'trial' week. She fell in love, naturally, as he is just the sweetest little munchkin I've ever seen. Thank you so much Wendy. The two kittens I rescued last Sunday have been moved to a bigger 'playroom'. They are very rambunctous kitties! I've named them JuJu, and with the help of my neice Amy and her daughter Ava (the birthday girl!), we have Kiki. Cute! I have so much more to share and will do so when the thoughts occur to me today. I am off and running for another very busy morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment