Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dark and Scary

Nice teeth Mr. Raccoon! This morning was like any other, but its so dark out now at 5 am. It doesn't start getting light until after 5:30, so thats a whole half hour doing what I do in the scary darkness. I know my friends think I am crazy for what I do, and its hard to defend myself with them, so don't even go there (and you know who you are!) because I will either start going at a later time (5:30 am), which I will have t
o soon anyways, thats what I did during the winter time season, or I won't be doing what I do! Those are the two choices I have right now. And the latter isn't a possibility with all the critters out there depending on me. Speaking of critters! I am so tired of the raccoons!!! I need a solution! This morning, as I bent down to put food in a bowl, I could hear scratching of bark above me, and I looked up and there in the tree were two raccoons staring down at me. Close too! I hit them with my bag to try to scare them, but they didn't move too far or too quick. They are eating the cats food! Those cats are left hungry after I leave. I must find a solution! They are at quite a few locations that I feed at each morning. Does anyone have a solution? I moved my feedings to another abandoned house across the street from one location, but I don't think it is helping. I think these fat creatures are smart and are meandering over to gobble up that food after figuring out that I put food there.

No comments:

Post a Comment