Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Fish out of Water





The importance of water cannot be overstated. Lack of adequate water is the most common form of animal abuse. Yesterday's heat in Rochester was close to 92 degrees - this morning, I made sure all water bowls were filled to the brim at all nine of my locations. I am even crazy enough (ask anyone who has ridden shotgun with me) that when I spot a cat in between my spots, I jump out of the car and not only place a bowl of food, but a bowl of water too. I always keep this handy in my car, especially in the summertime, where its crucial. In the wintertime also I fill my jugs up with very hot water so that I can melt out the ice in the bowls in the morning and fill up with water - hoping it stays that way before it freezes up within an hour - sometimes less! I myself drink a ton of water each day. Water is good. Speaking of water, look who I caught drinking out of the toilet bowl this morning! And you would think I don't have enough water bowls around the house! Bad Jack! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment