Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Mean People

There really are some mean people out there. Bad intentions. This morning as I pulled up to Spot #3, someone - and I suspect the neighbor of this abandoned house I feed at - had piled up his hedge trimmings on the porch, on top of the food bowls and water. He made a deliberate act of doing something mean. Whats wrong with people? Poppi and her gang were there waiting for me, as they are each morning, hungry and thirsty. She is still too shy to actually let me pet her, but she is not afraid to be close to me, as long as there is a slight distance. At my last spot (#8 or 9???) I feed on a porch of a vacant, burned out house. It must be getting rebuilt, so the owner of that property trashed my bowls yesterday. I mean, give me a break, its only a few paper bowls and a plastic for water. Think about it, something is staying alive due to these bowls being filled each day. How can you consciously get rid of something just to hurt something. I hope what I am saying makes sense, but this just bewilders me!

1 comment:

  1. Yes. People can be heartless. But remember--if these "home owners" actually cared about these cats--they wouldn't be homeless in the first place.

    It's a strange world and God has made some strange humans.

    Alan

    ReplyDelete