Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Update

























First off, attached are pics of what I witnessed Sunday morning. We have a baby deer in a residential neighborhood, we have a baby kitten, one of four, homeless and on the streets (if you click on the picture, you can see the little red guy sitting on steps), and we have five kitties eating on the porch of an abandoned house I feed at on Second every day. Five of at least eight that I feed there. Second, the overbred female pit bull that I called 911 about Sunday morning, and subsequently wound up calling a second time that afternoon after going back there after dinner to see if anything had changed, which it hadn't. I got a call from someone that God has blessed me extra to have this person come into my life at this point in my life , a police officer who has compassion for animals, and does what she can, and has to do for them. She got the call from dispatch, and said she would go right over. She did, called me back, the owners of the dog said they don't always leave her out, and that she just had a litter of puppies, which they showed her, and the puppies irritated her so they put her out. Guess they forgot to let her back in on Saturday night, eh? And to boot, no food or water. So, we will be keeping an eye out on this one. Guaranteed. This is one sweet female dog that deserves a better life than to be a breeder. She deserves lots of love, and she isn't getting it there, for sure. The place is disgusting, and if they allow their outside to look like that, and to keep their animal in filth, you can be sure they are not the cleanest nor nicest people on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment