Wednesday, June 8, 2011

HEAT!

Love it, but its going to be in the low 90's today, and my A/C went last spring, and I am too broke to get a new central air system. My windows really cannot accomodate a window unit, and it wouldn't be conducive anyways. My cats need the window space! I am writing this a bit late as I am waiting to bring Sonny in for his neutering this morning. He is also back to limping, and I suspect its the nail is growing again and hurting him - Its a really odd looking, thick nail that is growing curved. Will see what the doc can do, maybe permanently remove the nail? I don't believe in declawing whatsoever, but this one nail may be necessary. This morning, on a sad note, at my second to last spot, where Red, Copper, another red, the neck injury kitty, and several others hang, is a black and white kitty that I notice had blood on its nose a few days ago. He was laying on his belly inside the lean to I have against the house, and didn't run like most of them normally would. I suspect he is very sick. Its my duty to help those that are suffering, but I didnt' have a carrier, or anything to get him, so I can only pray he will snap out of it and get better. I will bring my carrier along tomorrow just in case. I would have no choice but to bring him to the animal shelter where he will most likely be euthanized, but I have no choice, financially or a place to keep him. I pray he feels better today. For the rest of us, stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment