Friday, June 3, 2011

Finally Friday...



The work week always seems longer when you have a holiday to start if off. Its been a pretty good week, despite my exhaustion. I find myself barely able to keep my eyes open during the day here at work, my job is not the most exciting or exhilarating, but I plug along, and have to get up and slap myself in the face every half hour - but I am glad tomorrow is Saturday, I can do my cleaning, which I hate doing but love to see the results! My grocery shopping, of course thats fun because I love to cook, and can't wait to try something new tomorrow. I love trying new recipes. Some I hold on to but most I don't because there are just so many new ones I must try before I die!






The grey kitty was not at the first spot this morning. The one with the limp. I felt bad, and wonder what happened to it. Although it has not been around two days prior to yesterday either so not sure where its wandered off to. Poppi is still hanging around, and others from the hood - i.e. Red, Copper, etc. There are a lot of sick ones out there this morning though. One from my last stop, where Red and Copper hang, is a sick black and white kitty with blood dripping from his mouth. I think that is what I saw, but I am not sure. Also, and I cannot believe this, the kitty with the severe neck wound from many months ago is still there, with a severe neck wound. Looks like the same cat. I can't believe its still alive if its neck has not healed by now. Maybe I can try to trap him tomorrow. He definitely needs a doctor.






Attached is a picture of my home babies, Mary Jane and Cosmo - Cosmo is my 'special' kitty - the red one. A bit slow, but oh so loving... I wish you all a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment