Monday, June 6, 2011

Sonny!

Yep! I did it again. Sonny had been limping for days at my first feeding spot, he would always be waiting for me under the tree by the street, waiting for food and water, crying until I put it down. I rescued Sonny Saturday morning, and boy was he easy! I had an annual vet appt. for my dog that morning scheduled, so I switched and brought Sonny in instead. Why was he limping? He had a nail that was so long and curved it was growing into his paw. Poor Baby. They trimmed his nails, gave him all the tests and shots, and now he is ready to be neutered this Wednesday! And the even better news? He is up for adoption! I have fallen in love with Sonny. Such a PERFECT disposition for a street cat. And he is still very young, just over a year in age the vet suspected. Totally sweet, cuddly, and a headbutter! :) Not sure what it is with these gray cats, but they are the most sweetest of all! And he slept for the entire weekend. I can only imagine this is the first real sleep he's had in a very long time. I hope you all check out the post my niece Brenna did yesterday after sleeping over and going with me on my feedings. She is a wonderful girl, and I love her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment