Sunday, June 5, 2011

Guest Blog By Brenna Lahr

Hey it's Brenna again! Nice to talk to you all! Well I have slept over at my aunts house today and I woke up at 4:30 am and then at 5:00 am we went on our mission to feed the hungry cats. I wish that I was able to take some cats but my parents will not let me.( not a surprise) Hopefully less cats will come and my aunt will not have to spend so much money on cat food for the homeless cats. I have a surprise for my aunt so email me if you would like to help. my aunt doesn't know about what I am doing. My email is lilbren1997@aol.com. When you email me I will let you know what I am doing. My aunt just brought me a straw berry smoothie in a martini glass:) she is sooooo cool let me tell you! Its very good! It's 5:00 somewhere that's what the glass says. Tehhee:) You can also Reach me on facebook just message Brenna Lahr. I will get to you as soon as I can and we will work things out from there some how. There are so many things out in the city tat are soo heartbreaking to see. I saw a hooker :( That was really sad because she was all drugged up. I am 13 by the way I understand ;) Hopefully people start to figure out that there not gross and horrible they are trying to get money to support them. ( well at least some) I feel bad for people when other peers call them names and be rude when they don't even know the person barley even there name! What's up with people these days! OK back to the cats I find it so sad when people trash the cats bowls and pour out the food and water. What if someone took away your only meal for the day! I would like to inform people about what my aunt does and how she saves so many lives! My aunt is soooooooooooooooooooooo cool! I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment