Friday, April 11, 2014

TGIF!




Just as I feared.  I did not see Candy this morning.  The winds were whipping yesterday, despite our 70 degrees and sun.  Many boards were missing, and plastic water bowls gone.  Candy was not at her spot.  I always fear for her.  She is a sweet little girl.  She has been there daily for quite a while now.  I have had someone step up to foster her many next week, and someone else willing to give her a try.  So, c'mon Candy!  Hang in there girl!  We almost have you!

I am keeping this brief, as I am in a hurry today, and don't really have much to say!  I do have days like that, its rare, but I do. 

I encourage y'all to check out earlier posts - like from the beginning.  Just navigate this page down below and to the right.  There are far more interesting stories back then when I first started doing this.  Now its like old hat.  Nothing fazes me.  :)

I wish you all a good weekend, and please spread the word about our little Celia and Fraser, both in need of loving and permanent homes.

J

"Of course I'll hurt you.  Of course you'll hurt me.  Of course we will hurt each other.   But this is the very condition of existence.  To become spring, means accepting the risk of winter.  To become presence, means accepting the risk of absence."  
The Little Prince  

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning and Happy Friday to all my fellow Cat Lovers. I believe it is time to make a Challenge!!!!!!!. Janines donations have been stagnant at $225.00 for quite some time. Karon and I Will Match the first $100.00 raised. When the donations hit $325.00 we will mail Janine the $100.00 dollars to her residence. Thanking you all in advance for helping Janine so she can continue to help all those helpless,precious,and homeless cats out there. Thanks again and please help the Kitties by meeting the Challenge.

    Walt & Karon Simoni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can get you big boards about 3' x 3'. Let me know! They would have to fit in your car, will they? I can measure if necessary. I forgot what you drive!
    Carole

    ReplyDelete