Monday, January 2, 2012

Brrrrr!

Getting colder here in Ra Cha Cha!  I was out this morning bundling up my little shelters for all my little ones out there.  Thank God for FUR.  I had a dog house donated to me by my sweetie Sue out in Conesus, she runs a dog rescue called Another Chance.  I placed it at my Central Park location, and I think it will do nicely.  Its such a hodgepodge of different boards, and there is a hut that my friend Mary's husband Mike made for me years ago.  Its the spot that was shown in my video with my head getting bopped, the one I had to move next door on account of the owner of the property wanting me to move it by the end of last summer, which I did.  Its going to be warm, hopefully, as its tucked into the corner of a house, with the westerly winds being blocked by a back porch.  There are several kitties, predominantly black and white kitties.  At my second location, next door and behind Wally's place, Joe, a 'nephew' of Wally's was walking (at 5:30 am), I think he lives next door, or crashes at Wally's occasionally  and asked for a ride to Second - thats where the bootlegger house is, he 'needed' a beer (at 5:30 am - but hey, its 5:00 pm. somewhere!).  I told him he would have to make 'stops' before he gets to Second Street, so along he came, with me on my journey.  He was good company.  He talked and talked, and even made me laugh, each time at each spot saying 'hey, I know that cat!'.  I dropped him off on Second in which he turned to thank me for the ride, and wish me luck with the rest of my stops.  Such characters I meet on the streets...  But he is one of the good ones. 

Posted here are puppies I met out in Conesus yesterday, that will be available for adoption at Sue's Another Chance Rescue for dogs.  Aren't they SWEET!

No comments:

Post a Comment