Thursday, January 5, 2012

You have a choice: To do good, to do bad, or to do nothing at all...

Love that.  Really powerful that is...

BUSTER:  Its always something in my life.  Last night, as I finally got home from work after working the usual overtime that I put in daily, and I was sitting relaxing having my usual egg white omelette with one slice of 2% cheese (I know, how boring, but I love it!), I got a call from Wally.  He said 'you got to come get da cat, my landlord wants it gone - he says no cats no dogs'.  I was stunned.  Here I was thinking this kitty had a temporary home until Miss B could get her place, which is supposed to be sometime soon - I pray - and here Wally comes with this.  I think Wally knew full well before he placed the call to me that I would be very upset.  Well, I did my best to control myself and not scream at him, thinking he should have stood up for himself to this landlord, who I think is in cahoots with the witch tenant upstairs from Wally.  Wally could have asked for a break saying he was keeping the kitty for Miss B. until she got her place.  I don't think Wally has a backbone, and I believe he is very simple-minded.  I think he is also very fearful of losing his apartment, and will do anything his landlord tells him.  What, is the landlord allowed to come in at any time to make inspections?  Buster is a quiet kitty, sleeps a lot in the back room, how did the landlord even know he was there? What is this policy, no cats no dogs?  Whats up with that?  If I were a deeply religious person, I believe these two people, the witch and the landlord, will pay in the end their treatment of God's children.  I am not deeply religious, but I have a strong faith from a lot of different sources, and I do b elieve we will all be judged in the end by our behavior in life.  I hope so at least.

In the meantime, after sitting there stunned, for a good 10 minutes with my mind racing as to what I was going to do, I called Wally back and told him I would be there after work the next day to pick up Buster.  I told him he'd better not put him out on the street.  I will go get Buster and keep him in a room for now.  I must find a temporary home for Buster, if anyone can volunteer their space.  She is a very sweet, and gentle girl, and I will get her picture on here by Friday or Saturday.  I have way too many kitties now, with Buddy and Rufus still not being adopted.  I need serious help this time.  Pass the word, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment