Thursday, January 19, 2012

“A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.”

Boy thats the truth!  Can't say that about cats!  Not much happening out there this morning.  I am always sure to give each kitty that crowds around my legs as I am placing food down a good pat and scratch.  Big Red was there this morning, and boy does he know me.  All I need to do is pet him, and he just intertwines in between my legs for more.  He doesn't even care about the food.  I wish I could save that guy.

I have to get updates on some of the kitties I've adopted out lately.  And get pictures up.  My sweet friend Jessica is trying to find another website I can use for this blog, because I am having a hard time with the pictures - I can download them, but they stay a tiny size, and when you do use the options of making them larger, they are blurred.  This website never used to do that, but for some reason it changed and I can't figure it out, and I have some great pictures to share, but you just can't really see them!  So if anyone has a solution, please tell me! 

I have an opportunity to save one more this weekend, from my first spot, a pretty little thing that is practically skeletal.  Skin and bones.  I hope he/she comes along without a fuss.  Thanks to Nancy, whose heart is huge, and she just wants to save every kitty, but I have to remind her she can't, but she says she has room for one more, so I will let her do it!  :)

I am off to Newark today, an affiliate of the hospital I work for.  Its about an hour drive, and not fun if it were snowing, but its ok for today.  I will be there today, tomorrow, Monday and Tuesday so depending on the weather and me leaving early due to weather, I may or may not be able to post.  So stay tuned, and lets hope what I write is of more interest to you!  I am boring myself to death this morning with this post!  :)  Have a great day! 

1 comment:

  1. I think that you should download them to a Flickr account then just post the link on this blog.

    ReplyDelete