Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday's Angels

Thats a song title by Generation X!  Its also who I saw on this particular day, Friday!  All my angels out there waiting for their breakfast!  I was a bit disturbed this morning because I have been seeing this very sweet kitty hanging around Second.  I also noticed that people moved into this house next to Paul's and I recall seeing a cat in their window.  I also know they have a small dog.  I have seen this cat, not 100% sure, but I am thinking its the cat they moved in with.  This cat cries, and as petted it, I felt its fur a bit wet and clumping.  Its very hungry, and looks at me like, why am I out here?  I am wondering if these are bad people, and let their cat go for one reason or another.  So, thats disturbing, besides the fact that I have not seen Poppi in days, did not see Big Red this morning, , and I did NOT see Pippa, the kitty I just named that is skeletal on my first spot.  I DID see Red though, so that was a good sign, I guess.

I received a donation of two bags of cat food, some canned, and some fleece blankets.  Thank you to Sharyn and Rosalie.  What kind people to do that.  Thank you also Sharyn for dropping those off at my work place.  You made it so convenient for me.  I thank those I have not publically thanked before, and I will be sure to do so.  You are all so kind to think of me and the hardships I go through to feed these animals.  As I was pouring the food for tomorrow morning earlier, I thought, I go through one bag of 16 pounds of dry food and 16 cans of wet food per day, thats about 9 dollars a bag of dry, and $13 for a 24 can case of wet.   Thats a lot.  Thats close to $60 a week in dry and $40 for wet.   Thats $100 per week.  Thats a lot.  So, thank you so much for all of your generosity.  I can use it.  And I don't have trouble any more saying no!  :)

I am on my way out to Newark today, sorry my posts have been rather dull lately, having a hard time getting my groove back on after being so sick!  I wish you all a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment