Monday, January 16, 2012

Sicker Than a Dog

Yes, I've been!  Years go by before I get sick like this...  Not a good weekend for me at all.  Started out with total dizziness, and a dim sound in my ears, like I was on a plane and my ears plugged.   Sick day at work today for the first time ever!  Broke my record!  Bummer!

Yes, out I was, each morning, sicker than ever, but I did it.  I have NO ONE to back me up.  It was the hardest two mornings of my life.  But those animals never depended on me more than this weekend with the single digit temperatures.  They were all hungry and freezing.   All I could do was empty the ice in the bowls and replace with warm water, and place towels down for their feet to stand on rather than the ice and snow while they eat.  Its really really sad, but so worth it once I am there.

So, this is a short post today, just to let you know all is well, somewhat, and I am going to walk my puppy and go back to what I've been doing for two days now, laying down.  I am not used to that either, but I must get better, for the sake of my job, and the animals!  :)  Have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that you're sick Janine. I just sent you a msg at work. Rest and take it easy. I'll talk to you soon. Nancy

    ReplyDelete