Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Lil' Red

I did it, I trapped a kitty this morning, he/she is in my backseat now waiting transport to Val's where she will take to clinic for me.  The cat will be neutered/spayed, and Val will pick up and return to my house, leave on porch until I can get home from work.  The hard part is when I have to return this poor animal to the street, the very bad corner and shelter I have built there, where some crazy person keeps moving stuff around on me.  A nutcase, for sure. 

I've lost my time to write today with trapping and rushing to get to Val's house, so farewell everyone!  Will catch up tomorrow!!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you...your persistence paid off. Hoping someone can take this sweet baby & you won't have to return him/her to the streets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. unfortunately, the sweet baby is pretty feral, and i feel terrible having to take it back. its sitting on my porch now, probably very hungry. turns out to be a boy, which is a disappointment, but hopefully i will come up with more money very soon and get some females neutered. thanks Chrissykat!! :) XO!

    ReplyDelete