Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday Scoop


Little time this morning again due to working out in Newark and it being nearly a one hour drive, so quickly, the happenings around town over the weekend.  Saturday morning I rescued this little guy, I call him Skinny Minny, just simply skin and bones.  I have never dealt with a cat this emaciated before.  I am SO thankful he is a friendly little guy, but not so little back there (he is unneutered).  :)  And I am so thankful for Nancy, who took in  the fifth cat from the streets for me.  She is going to be trying get them adopted out, so will keep you posted when I get some pictures of all the babies we've rescued!  Thanks to the person who wrote in about Flikr for downloading and sharing my pics, I am still trying to figure that out! 

Weather it cooperating again, mild temperatures, although supposed to rain, and perhaps get a bolt of lightening and a clap of thunder today!  Speaking of Thunder, here is a picture of my boy.  Thunder has had a lump on his belly for a long time now, and I've just noticed it getting larger.  He urinated a bit of blood the other day also, so I am keeping an eye out on that.  My poor boy. 

I also have not seen Poppi in over a week now.  Another strange happening is that the spot right past Poppi's, a sweet orange cat that rolls on the ground at my feet and another that runs to my car, and where Mr. Bully hang, no one was seen there this morning.  Someone puts slop on a plate occasionally  - chicken, macaroni and cheese, bones of something - on the porch of this abandoned house, and I am thinking the worse - that they are poisoning the cats.  I will pray for their return tomorrow!

I wish you all a great day, will share more tomorrow.  XO!

No comments:

Post a Comment