Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Back in the High Life Again

Thats a song, can't remember the artist...

I am back in full swing, well, not full, three quarters maybe, still dizzy, but then again, my mother tells me I was born dizzy.  Back to work though, and was out feeling a bit better this morning doing my rounds.  It was about 40 degrees out so not so bad for the kitties either.  Big Red finally came around, I have not seen him in three days, the very days it was bitter cold.  I wonder where he was.  Poor guy.  And as far as Red goes, he has turned recluse.  I feel terrible because he had a chance to be rescued, but the woman (she asked to be taken off my e-mail list last year) got another cat, couldn't wait.  Red was dying to be rescued, just was taking a bit of time, but he would have given in.  The cats in shelters already have a 'home'.   He is either dead, or just scared to death.  I pray he is dead, and he doesn't have to suffer the streets like he has been for at least three years now that I know of.  He was definitely a stray at first.   Poor guy.

It was wet, there were plenty of wet towels out there.  Mr. Possum was in the igloo hut begind Paul's house on Second Street, hissing at me with his ugly teeth.  I love all animals, but these guys make it hard for the kitties to eat and nestle in their beds.  They are scary looking!

I did see pretty Red guy that I neutered last week.  I think I did.  There were two of them.  I have now downloaded the picture of him and share it with you.  If anything, these are my recordings of who I've rescued, and who I've trapped.  This is my diary, and I hope you have enjoyed reading it as much as I've enjoyed writing it!  Sorry for the boring post today, but still not feeling my best.  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Welll your mom is right about you being born dizzy (grin) but that is why I love ya. Be safe tomorrow with the winds. I feel for the babies out there but remember Janine God created them with survival and instinct. Try not to worry to much and no that you are making a difference to these little kitties
    Mel

    ReplyDelete