Thursday, January 26, 2012

Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms

Ain't that the truth.  Although do we NOT feel guilt if we've done something stupid or wrong in the eyes of our animals, like they KNOW what we did, they just don't say anything?  Its almost like people who have passed in my life, like my father - can he see what I am doing 24/7???  Good Lord, I hope not!  :)  I do hope he is watching OVER me, but not WATCHING me!  :)

It snowed a bit over night, nothing to bother me with, but I did lay a towel down on the ground and set the bowls on it so the kitties little feet would have something dry to stand on at my first spot.  There are about four cats there still, that I know of, that come around.  Then to the back of Wally's, there is a fluffy kitty there thats very friendly, that I know has slept in the little covered litter box I have set up there with a plastic tablecloth and board set - very cozy - has straw inside.  Then onto the next stop where RED usually hangs, but hasn't lately, but there is Talky cat there, who runs to me every morning.  I have found kitties in the shelters I have set up there on the abandoned house's porch.  I thought to myself that I must place a note this spring to the guy that owns the house thanking him for not trashing my stuff, where there have been occasions where I know someone has been along, but they have not disturbed my stuff.  Then onto the next stop where both Big Red and Red were, along with the two collared black and white kitties, and another young tabby.  Then to the next stop, then on and on until the 13th and last stop.  I am running out of food faster.  Nothing out of the ordinary though, so I am back within the hour.

I have another story I want to share with you tomorrow.  I do take the time to read a good inspirational story.  It brightens my day just a bit.  I hope you tune in tomorrow, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment