Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Yesterday, All My Troubles Seem so Far Away

I try to be creative with my titles! Just wanted to fill you in that after being gone for the weekend, and not feeding anyone but deer Sunday morning, all was well at my spots yesterday, Monday morning. I am going to try to TNR - trap neuter and return at the Central Park location where Whitey bit me last week. I did not put food down there for the 8 or so cats that hang there waiting for me in the morning. My goal would be Whitey, but I am sure there are some females that need a fixing! I hate to trap. First there is never enough time for me, I don't like to leave my cage alone for too long, and I feel so bad for the cats I trap. They are so scared. But I will try as Habitat for Cats now has me down for each Wednesday to try to bring a cat in, I am actually a standby because I am never sure I can get one on Wednesdays. So, wish me luck in the morning! One less fertile male or female on the streets! As a side note, I have written a columnist at the D & C, in hopes that we can expose the boarding up of houses, and the cat situation in Rochester. We need changes, and I need more help with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment