Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Bite

It takes a lot of passion to do what I do after all these year, and in particular when things happen out of the ordinary, that really make you wonder what you are doing! Like this morning, as I was pouring food down at the site where Benny, Whitey and at least 6 others reside, including two kittens, and also the site where I saw the very pregnant mother about a month ago and haven’t seen since, I felt four very large teeth and 10 very sharp claws sink into my calf. Ouch. My leg is a mess! I try not to tell my mother stuff, but I know she will read this, so I called her when I got home asking her what antibiotic I should be on, knowing I had several different meds in my closet as I was bitten once before by Mama Girl, who was adopted by my friend Jen. But as usual, my mother told me I had to call the doctor to make sure I was getting on the right prescription, and she was upset, of course. Thanks Mom! I will be sharing the letter I am sending to Chief Moore today, the City of Rochester Chief of Police regarding certain situations that have happened in the past week. I can’t wait to share the final version with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment