Friday, October 1, 2010

Blank

It was a very damp morning out there. And dark. I can’t wait for daylight savings, which my mother informs me – she is my official weather woman – I trust her more than I do the newscasters – that it’s the first weekend of November. Then I don’t have to go out so late so that I am scrambling to get ready for work when I get back. Plus, when the snow flies, it will take me an extra half hour on top of the already close to an hour that it takes me in the morning on a good day. I trapped another kitty from Second Street. That street is just so overrun with cats, I don’t feel as bad about removing some – this one is a little black kitty with a curly/damaged tail. Very friendly little thing, but obviously living on the street. I pray someone will adopt him from Verona Street. Its terrible the waste of lives of these cats due to us human’s irresponsibility. Terrible. I blame society as a whole for this tragedy. Not enough people willing to go out there and do what I do. Trap Neuter Return, or just adopt a cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment